(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The OET (Office of Engineering and Technologies) agreed to extend the commenting period for a number of Draft Knowledge Data Base publications, also known as KDBs, until June 30, 2012, after receiving and reviewing a number of requests for such an extension.
This extension amounts to an additional 30 day review period. The FCC commented that given the number of different KDB guidance documents, it would be useful for all parties to take more time to review and comment.
Following are the affected draft KDBs;
- General RF Exposure Guidance (447498)
- SAR Evaluation consideration for LTE Devices (941225)
- SAR Measurement, Compliance Reporting, 100 MHz to 6 GHZ (865664)
- SAR Evaluation Considerations for Handsets with Multiple Transmitters (648474)
- SAR Evaluation Considerations for Laptop, Notebook, Netbook (616217)
- TCB Exclusion List (628591)
- Permit But Ask List (388624)
- RF Exposure Evaluation Considerations for Occupational Push-to-Talk Two-Way Radios (643646)