Industry Canada publishes RSS-102, Issue 3.
Changes From Preface of document:
- Section 1: The scope of this standard has been revised.
- Section 3: Procedures for SAR probe calibration and system verification for measurements between 150 MHz and 300 MHz have been added.
- Section 3.1.1: Procedures for SAR evaluation for 3-6 GHz have been added.
- Section 3.1.3: SAR test procedures for devices containing multiple transmitters have been specified.
- Section 3.1.4: SAR test procedures for 3G devices, 802.11 a/b/g transmitters, laptop computers with built-in antennas on display screens, as well as licensed and licence-exempt modular transmitters have been specified.
See link for copy: